Every morning I scour the web and look at the latest ads (in any medium) from around the non-US world. Then I post for you my Ad of the Day. Some days it will be awesome, some days you might not like it. But it’s the Ad of the Day!
- Agency: Contrapunto BBDO
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Client: Andalucia Natural Gas
- Name: “No more drama”
- Woman: How DARE you do this to me!
- Man: This time, it was not me…You are VERY mistaken!
- Mother in law: It was ME! I finished the hot water!
- Anncr: Running out of hot water is a big drama. Install a natural gas heater and enjoy hot water without interruptions.
- Why I like it: I enjoy 20 good second ads because they are by definition a distilled, crisp creative idea clearly communicating a single benefit. In this case, the notion that running out of water is a big drama…(and it doesn’t need to be this way) pretty much says it all and it’s something we all “get” instantly. And the dash of humor is what really makes it stick. Felicitaciones to the folks at Contrapunto BBDO, who show that you don’t need exciting products or clients to make good advertising!